The Monte Carlo Millions Tournament has come and gone and the action was intense..The world's most exclusive Poker tournament was the first ever Poker tournament to be held in the most glamorous location in the world - Monte Carlo; sponsored exclusively by PrimaPoker.com, the world's largest online Poker network.
The $20,000 package included round-trip airfare for two, a seven-night stay at the Hotel Hermitage, private helicopter transportation from Nice to Monte Carlo, a tour of the French Riviera, gourmet meals, lavish cocktail parties and the $14,000 buy-in to the event.
The tournament attracted eighty of the world's top professional players and satellite winners, but it was Phil Ivey who dominated the tournament since day one, and was the odds-on favorite among players and spectators alike.
To find out how the tournament played out www.montecarlomillions.com.
WHO GOT THE UPPER HAND:
Final standings of the Monte Carlo Millions were:
Related Poker Articles:
1. Finns Win Upset Victory Against Americans At 2004 Monte Carlo.. (18/11/2004)
2. Americans Take Prima Poker Transatlantic Cup From England's.. (11/11/2004)
3. Day Two - Monte Carlo Millions Culminates Into U.S. vs... (10/11/2004)
4. Phil Ivey, Patrick Bruel And Satellite Winner Clint Richardson.. (09/11/2004)
5. World Renowned Poker Champions Take Center Stage At Monte Carlo.. (30/10/2004)
6. Professional Poker Rivals Claim their Seats at the World's Most.. (21/09/2004)