Online Poker News » February 2007 » February 24, 2007.
Turn Your $3 Into $2,000 In Steps Challenge - Sit 'n Go Tournaments At Party Poker.Party Poker has got a treat in store for fans of Sit & Go tournaments: The PartyPoker Steps Challenge. The idea is simple. Buy in to any of the 6 levels and place first, second, or even third in some levels, to move up to the next step. Place further down and you can still win a chance to try either the same level or a lower level step again. You don't even have to win to do well in the Steps Challenge - see image below for the final prize distribution.
Steps Tournament structure
There are 6 levels, each one consisting of a 10-handed no-limit Sit 'n Go tournament. All levels are available 24/7 and will start once 10 players are seated at the table.
If you are not a real money player at Party Poker, download PartyPoker's software, receive your welcoome bonus and play. By following this link you'll be eligible to claim 120% sign-up bonus up to $200 free with your 1st deposit.
Source: Party Poker
Related Poker Articles:
1. Iron Man Challenge At Full Tilt Poker In January - Your Chance.. (07/01/2007)
2. Adrian Walshe Wins the Full Tilt Poker Dublin All-Star.. (22/11/2006)
3. Snooker Emperor Buys New Clothes And Pockets PartyPoker's.. (10/10/2006)
4. Win Your Seat At WPT World Poker Challenge In Multi-Table and.. (16/02/2006)
5. The long anticipated Poker Forum Challenge 4 has launched (12/05/2005)
All Party Poker Room's News