Poker Tour International (PTI) Announces 2005 First Quarter Tournaments.Poker Tour International (PTI), announces the first quarter Texas Hold'em Poker tournaments for 2005. Dates are as follows: February 7-13, 2005 - Isle of Capri Casino, Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas; March 12-16, 2005 - Circa's Hispanola Resort and Casino, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic; and April 13-18, 2005 - Norwegian Cruise Caribbean Spirit Ship. Rates for the trips, including buy-ins, travel, and accommodations, run $2,999. Re-buys are available at $500. Winnings include $250,000-$500,000 (depending on number of participants), seats to other PTI tournaments, and seats to the Semi Annual Multi Million Dollar Classic Finals.
PTI production team includes Pro Players Lee Watkinson, who has won $1,453,573 from final tables this year alone and rated #1 in the World by Bluff Magazine; Ted Lawson, winner of this year's Las Vegas Omaha World Poker Series; "Unabomber" Phil Laak, winner of the WPT Invitation 2004; Humberto Brenes, known as "godfather of Costa Rican Players"; regular at final tables Steve Kates, partner of Royal Oasis Casino; and Tournament Organizer Burt Kravette. Together, the PTI team has set plans in motion for a series of multimedia poker events in the Caribbean, Central America, and South America sponsored in part by Party Poker.
Related Poker Articles:
1. November $1,000 Multi-Hand Video Poker Tourney at The Sands (02/11/2004)
2. World Poker Tour Championship at the Bellagio Hotel in Las.. (02/03/2004)
3. Marvin Rettenmaier Captures WPT World Championship; Tom.. (28/05/2012)
4. Card Rush Race, WPT Barcelona: Last Chance And €5K Knock.. (25/04/2011)
5. Play At The 2011 World Series Of Poker With $14,000 Prize.. (21/03/2011)
6. Play For $7,000 WPT Vienna Package In Daily Satellites And Win.. (19/02/2011)
All Party Poker Room's News