Monthly iPoker Promotions And February's Tournament Schedule - Win Your Share Of Massive Cash Prizes And Tournament Seats.
We present the latest online poker promotions at Titan Poker and their iPoker netwrked sites. Players can win great land-based tournament packages and big cash prizes in varius tournaments for every bankroll.
The promotion has started on Tuesday, February 1st at 00:00 and will run for 4 full calendar months, until May 31st. The promotion will rank all players who participate in any of the netwrok's schedule tournaments (Satellites and private tournaments are excluded). The leaderboards will award players with points, for every player, the best 20 results for each month will be counted towards the leaderboard points for that month. The final leaderboard will award the top 20 players with WSOP Executive Experience packages.
Total promotion cost- $150,000
$12,500 per monthly leaderboard.
$100,000 for the final leaderboard.
Players will receive points for participating in any of the network's tournaments, based on the below formula, which takes into consideration the tournament buy-in ,the number of players in the tournaments, and the finishing position of the player in the tournament. For every player, the best 20 results for each month will be counted towards the leaderboard points for that specific month.
Place - Prize
1 - $1,500.00 +Entry to the monthly $2,500 FR
2 - $1,000.00 + Entry to the monthly $2,500 FR
3 - $750.00 + Entry to the monthly $2,500 FR ...
$2,500 Freeroll Entry
All players from the leaderboard will play in a monthly $2,500 freeroll. The monthly freerolls will be held at 16:30 pm (GMT) on the following Sundays: March 6th, 2011; April 3rd, 2011; May 8th, 2011; and June 5th, 2011. Freerolls Payout Structure include various cash prizes with top 3 places to get $250.00, $190.00 and $170.00.
Overall Final Leaderboard and Prizes:
After a 4 months period, the top 20 players on the final ranking board will win a WSOP Executive Experience package with a total value of $5,000 for each package. The package includes:
1. Buy-in to one of the WSOP side events: estimated at $1,000.
2. Accommodation for the period of the event: estimated at $650.
3. Executive perks package: estimated at $2,000, which includes
2) Dinner for two at the Exclusive SW steakhouse at the Wynn.
3) Two top notch tickets to a Cirque Du Soleil show.
4) Limo pick-up to and from the Las Vegas airport.
4. Cash for flights and spending: estimated at $1,300.
5. Handling fees: estimated at $30.
Double Up promotion
Titan Poker and other iPoker rooms will run a Double Up promotion from February 14th to February 28th 2011, in which players will be awarded with cash prizes, in weekly leaderboards, based on the amount of Double Up SNGs played. Double Up SNGs Promotion in February 2011 will have a total promotion payoff of $100,000. $30,000 per week for all three leaderboards. $40,000 for all 15 days inclusive ranking.
The promotion will consist of 3 weekly leaderboards and one inclusive leaderboard, which rate players based on the amount of double up SNG's played, and
their performance in those double ups. The promotion will include all double ups, but will not include triple ups and heads up tournaments.
Calculation of leaderboard points:
For a tournament won: Buy-in*2
For a tournament lost: Buy-in.
First: February 14th 00:00 - February 20th 23:59.
Second: February 21st 00:00 - February 28th 23:59.
Final: February 14th 00:00 - February 28th 23:59.
Irish Open 2011 - Land Based Promotions
iPoker network will run a super satellite promotion to the Irish Open, 2011. The event will be held at the Burlington Hotel in Dublin, April 22nd - April 25th, 2011. Total Package Value - €4,600. The Package includes:
• €3,200 + €300 Buy In to the Main Event.
• €395 for 5 nights' accommodation and breakfast at the Burlington Hotel in Dublin, April 21st - April 26th, 2010.
• €50 for handling fees.
• €655 for flights and spending.
On the Event: The Irish Poker Open is the longest running No Limit Texas Hold'em poker tournament in Europe and second longest in the world after the World Series of Poker and is traditionally held over Easter weekend each year in Dublin, a city renowned for a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. The venue is The Burlington Hotel, which is in the centre of Dublin and within walking distance of an extensive range of pubs, nightclubs and all sorts of other entertainment options for the weekend. The 2008 Irish Open Main Event was won by English poker pro Neil Channing, who took home the winner's purse of €801,400 after defeating local favorite Donal Norton heads up. More recently the 2009 Irish Open Main Event was won by Swedish professional Christer Johansson, who won a €600,000 first prize. He beat British-Canadian Kara-Scott and Canadian professional Andrew Pantling after an epic final table duel. Last year in 2010, James Mitchell defeated Ireland's Paul Carr in a lengthy heads up battle to take the title and over €600,000.
Asian Poker Tour 2011
iPoker will run a super satellite promotion to the APT Philippines, 2011. The event will be held at the Resort World Manila, from March 28th - April 3rd, 2011. Total Package Value - $5,400. The Package includes: • $2,500 + $200 buy-in to the main event. (March 30th - April 3rd).
• $675 for 5 nights' accommodation at the Manila Marriot Hotel, Mar 30th - Apr 4th, 2011.
• $80 for handling fees.
• Up to $1,945 for flights and spending.
Baltic Hold'em Series-Choose Your Package, 2011
Take part in the super satellite promotion to the Baltic Hold'em Series, 2011. The series will include 3 events which will be held in Riga (February 7th-12th), Tallinn (February 21st-26th) and Vilnius (March 7th-12th). The qualifying players are able to choose in which event they wish to participate. Players can win up to 3 packages each for a different event of the series. Total Package Value - €1,000.
DeepStack Open Costa Brava, 2011
iPoker will run a super satellite promotion to the DeepStack Open Costa Brava, 2011. The event will be held at the Gran Casino de Costa Brava, from March 31st to April 3rd, 2011. Total Package Value - €900. The Package includes:
• €500 + €50 Buy In to the Main Event. 50,000 chips.
• €180 for 4 nights' accommodation at the Selva Mar Hotel, March 31st - April 4th, 2011.
• €15 for handling fees.
• €155 for flights and spending.
Austrian Deep Stack Poker Championship, 2011
iPoker will run a super satellite promotion to the Austrian DeepStack Poker Championship, 2011. The event will be held at The Montesino Card Casino in Vienna, Apr 13th - Apr 17th, 2011. Total Package Value - €1,150. The Package includes:
• €500+50 Buy In to the Main Event.
All players will be registered to day 1B, April 15th.
• €316 for 4 nights' accommodation and breakfast at the Roomz hotel in Vienna. (April 14th - 18th).
• €25 Handling Fees.
• €259 for flights and spending.
Related Poker Articles:
1. All-In Winter Promotions Offer Over $220,000 In Cash Prizes To.. (20/12/2010)
2. Meet Lacey Jones At Absolute Poker Tables - She's New Leading.. (20/07/2009)
3. $1,000,000 Tournament Leaderboards, WSOP 2009 Seats And More.. (07/06/2009)
4. Play Poker In The Alps, Play To Party At The Playboy Mansion.. (27/01/2009)
5. Online Poker Room, PokerTime's Sit 'n Go Leaderboard Announces.. (01/10/2008)
All Titan Poker Room's News